Ashoka Lions provides pages for the communities that we manage on our site to help the Association’s homeowners have another way to keep up with key issues related to the community. The page will have such items as date of the meeting, a link to pay Association fees, schedule of fees, notes about services provided by the HOA fees, notices of repairs, etc. On the left hand side, you will see a list of menu items that are commonly requested of our association management services and informational resources that we offer to boards and owners.
Here is a quick explanation of some of the menu of tools provided on a association landing page :
- Homeowner Log In
- Homeowners of the Associations can see their Homeowner Statements online including payment history of charges and payments.
- Copies of documents are kept on the portal as well
- Board Members will have access to association financial reports
- Send Online Request for issues that arise including common area repairs
- Online Discussion Board for homeowners of the Association to discuss issues
- Pay Association Fees- takes you to our banking affiliate to setup online payments via E-Check or Credit Card
- Request Resale Certificate– for homeowners, agents, title companies needing documents for the sale of a lot or home